At Norsegear we pride ourselves in selling equipment of high quality from the inner- to the outer layer. We have exclusive brands which are known for lasting year after year. Norsegear is owned by Equipnor AS, which has supplied quality products to the Norwegian Army and Police through 20 years. Therefore, we have the competence and experience needed to sell high-end products to both the professional and the private market.
In addition to being the sales organization for the NFM Group, Equipnor is a distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of equipment for police and military. Equipnor and NFM began a cooperation in 1997, and eventually merged to become a part of the NFM Group in 2009. This has given the company strength in many factors and is now:
- One of the largest distributors of tactical equipment for police and military in Northern Europe
- A large sales organization with a wide range of competence
- An organization with a solid economical platform
- Competent in its logistics which handle both small and large projects
- An organization with a unique network of contacts in Europe
In addition to personal equipment, our many products range from personal armor, weapon- and weapon accessories to equipment for maritime operations.
Equipnor has its main office in Ski, Norway.