Introduksjonstilbud. Veil.pris: 2499,-
GARM® Combat Jacket 2.0
The GARM® Combat Jacket 2.0 is optimized for the professionals who totally rely on, and need to have complete confidence in the functionality and quality of the equipment they use.
The Athletic cut with pre-shaped elbows maintains maximum mobility during operations, also while wearing body armor. Sized for optimal European fit.
Full length zipper closure with reinforced flap prevents wind and rain to enter.
Its low profile zipper based chest pockets which allows access while wearing body armor, and its low profile, snag free, biceps pockets reduces bulk.
Internal smart-phone pockets with access holes for headset cables.
The hood is designed to be used in cooperation with a combat helmet, and is fully adjustable for when not. The Norwegian traditional elastic closure in the crotch “Stormstrikk” is maintained for when the weather is getting harsh.
The GARM® Combat Jacket 2.0 is produced of Mil-Spec 50/50 NYCO RipStop, offering no-melt/no-drip properties. Norwegian Woodland pattern is according to specifications for spectral colors issued by the Norwegian Armed Forces.
- Norwegian Woodland pattern according to specification
- Near Infrared (NIR) properties
- European style fit
- Full length zipper closure
- Fully adjustable hood with brim
- Internal fleece lining in neck for comfort
- Low profile, snag free, zipper based biceps pocket with Velcro base for unit patches
- Zipper based chest pockets, accessible while wearing body armor
- Two internal smart phone pockets with access holes for headset cables
- Rank tag
- Elastic lower waist adjustment
- Pre-shaped elbow for
- Elbows with laminated Cordura reinforcement for durability
- Velcro closure in sleeves maintains full protection of the wrists
- Norwegian traditional elastic closure in the crotch “Stormstrikk”